Vision, Mission, Values, Goals, and Objective for Architecture Department 2020 - 2022
KAUARCH STRATEGIC PLAN
Department Vision: A Knowledge leader in architectural design education.
Department Mission: To lead architectural community with competent graduates and scholars through high quality education, research excellence, and community parentship.
● Integration and work group.
● Honesty and Transparency.
● Quality and Efficiency.
- To provide high quality teaching and learning
- To participate in first class scientific exploration and research development
- To engage with the building industry and serve the community
- To become resilient in adapting with existing and emerging challenges and produce innovative and sustainable solution on departmental level and graduated students
- Sustainable Improvement of academic programs.
- Obtaining academic accreditation.
- Improving the skills of academic and support staff.
- Enhancing the quality of scientific research.
- Promoting community services and partnership among students and faculties.